Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Lauren & Donnie - Esession

Think yoga, chilly EARLY morning and Great Falls, MD; Add Lauren and Donnie and this is what you get!

For this eSession I (Lionel) teamed up with Sally Mannix who is close friends with, and introduced K & I, to Lauren and Donnie. Sally will also be shooting their December 27th wedding with me.

Talk about a happy, kick-ass couple! First I must commend them for waking up at the crack of dawn. Second, they were TOTAL naturals in front of the camera (I felt like I was shooting models). Third they easily ignored the cold and the rocky terrain and had fun doing it. I must say that narrowing down my fav's were rather difficult. I was totally enamored by their huge effortless smiles and warm signs of affection.

Keep an eye out for their December wedding!