Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Anne and the Woolly Mammoth...

I cant believe we are four years into shooting weddings and this was our first Bridal Session! It was well worth the wait...

Anne is a lawyer with a theater background and she wanted a "backstage" theme for her shoot. At first we were a little worried because most of the local theaters/performance centers were charging astronomical prices or flat out told us no... Oh well Annes connection at the Wooly Mammoth came through and what a shoot it was!

I dont even think I need to go into all the details about Anne being a performer or choreographer or her amazing hidden talent at being a model... knowing exactly what we wanted, when we wanted it without instruction. Yeah I wont mention any of that, but I will say that her shoes were awesome and let the pictures speak for themselves!

p.s. Ashley - we love you back! Thanks for cheering Anne (and us) on!