Friday, November 9, 2007

Mexico - Day 1.5

So obviously if I'm posting this things are fine, no abductions or viral stomach maladies. Our flight in consisted of a 3 hr layover in Miami where K and I had a 10 minute photo contest against each other (?) yes I'll explain later...

Thursday consisted of a visit to the eco water park called Xcaret (pronounced Esh-kar-et). I have a surprise about this visit for you all but you will not get to see it until we get back. Well I decided I would make an effort to blog our daily activities so enjoy our little teaser pics:

1.Kristiaan checking out a menu at MadreTierra (Mother Earth) Seafood and Steak Grill.



2. Some inside decor of MadreTierra:



3. Xcaret - walking towards one of our destinations.



4. Xcaret - Highly ancient and sophisticated weather stone (more accurate than what our current weatherfolk use these days)



5. Xcaret - Believe it or not, this is just a check-in/get-your-equipment building:



6. Xcaret - Dolphin area



5. Xcaret - My beautiful model doing some promotional work:



6. Xcaret - One of the many cenotes access points:



7. Xcaret - Beach view



8. Xcaret - me



9. Xcaret - some good ole abstract



10. Xcaret - Parrots totally ignoring us.



11. Xcaret @ sunset